Forum for Everybody and Promotion
Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
President
President
https://freeadvertise.forumotion.com

U.S. military operations in Abbottabad was not successful, according to eyewitness Empty U.S. military operations in Abbottabad was not successful, according to eyewitness

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:41 am
U.S. military operations in Abbottabad was not successful, according to eyewitness Osama_compound_abbottabad

ABBOTTABAD - Pakistan news agency reported that the attack in Abbottabad was canceled because the helicopter crash that killed several crew members in it, said one local people who live near Sheikh Osama bin Laden camp in Abbottabad.

Although this news comes from a news agency, but this witness statement and has not been confirmed. Veterans Today has received this story from several sources.

If this story is true, it would be a disaster for President Obama.

Whether that is true, the reality in this story of a reality proven by the helicopter debris was found at the scene. This is the only evidence that there was no surgery.

Forensic examination of the scene and debris, will be scheduled to return to the U.S. by the Pakistani government, with this will be easy to prove or deny this news.

Here is a translation of the video that we got from the forum Ansar al-Islam. Mentioned that the interview was translated by Taashk Khan.

ANNOUNCER: Welcome back, Mohammad Bashir was a resident in the town of Abbottabad. Mohammad Bashir might seem like an ordinary person, but is no ordinary man. Mohammad Bashir to stay in front of the house of Osama bin Laden on Bilal, the city of Abbottabad. On May 2, Mohammad Bashir was on the roof of his house where he saw with his own eyes the entire American operation against Osama bin Laden. Yesterday when our team arrived in Bilal, Abbottabad, near the house of Osama bin Laden, Mohammmad Bashir came to us and said, "Gentlemen, I must tell you something, something that is a burden on the heart and soul", just listen to what he said.

Bashir: I'm going to share something terntang Abbottabad operation which to this day no one who I tell.

ANNOUNCER: But Mohammad Bashir, a little afraid, when speaking to me, he called his relatives, Vice President Jummat-e-Islami, Abdur Razzaq Abasi to watch it

Reporter: Tell me what's your name and where you live

Bashir: First, let me talk to him about a minute, I'll give you the full interview, or half full?

Reporter: Complete.

Bashir: Let me speak.

Reporter: To whom? to Abbasi?

Bashir: Yes, to Abbasi

ANNOUNCER: Mohammad Bashir told us something that no one who he told. So we checked the identity cards, we also confirmed that he actually lived there, we asked the senior colleague to say about it. We were very surprised with the story. Please see and listen to what he said.

Bashir: We woke up, the helicopter arrived, some people come down from there, into the house, then the helicopter left

Reporter: How many?

Bashir: 10-12 people, then helicopter spin to the back of the hill and when he returned, two more helicopters coming from the west and the other from the north, there is an explosion of the first helicopter and it burns, we went out, when we got there, the helicopter have been burned down, then about 20 minutes the army and the police got there, they told us to go back. Now we ask, if Osama was here and then they took him to America, because everyone who came by helicopter were killed in the blast, now if Osama was in the helicopter he also must have died and burned along with helicopters, and how they took him ? This is a question that became a serious concern. United claimed they had killed him and took him. How did they take him? This is what is in our minds.

Reporter: Is there only one helicopter?

Bashir: Yes, another helicopter came and went to the Mansehra, only one of which landed the team and came back to take them, but when they pick up, the helicopter exploded and burned.

Reporter: So they were in it when it exploded?

Bashir: Yes.

Reporter: How do you know?

Bashir: We saw with our own eyes.

Reporter: You see people who were killed?

Bashir: Yes, the people who die.

Reporter: How many?

Bashir: I can not count them because the camp has been burned. The gate opened, we went inside, the army and police have not come, they arrive later, there are some people, but they did not stop us. All the neighbors have seen it, but they are silent now. We saw a helicopter on fire, we saw dead bodies, but all removed and now no longer exists

Reporter: How many bodies do you see?

Bashir: We can not count because none of them are cut off some parts because of the explosion.

Reporters asked Bashir to tell the story again.

Bashir said that we could see people's faces but they are speaking in Pashto language. I do not know whether they are Pakistani or American troops or the people from the intelligence agencies, as you know, agents are usually able to speak in many languages. Because they speak the Pashto language, so we assume that they are people of Pakistan.

They knocked and banged on the door of our house and told us to not keluar.Aku on the roof and to supervise them.

My kids call and I told them to go to their room and let me check what happened.

The reporter then asked, that when he saw American helicopters what he thinks?

Bashir said that he was afraid. Nothing in his mind that they would attack the house. He thought that they might come to attack the Pakistani army.

The reporter asked when cousin Bashir, Shamraiz arrested?

Bashir: Shamraiz was in our house, when the helicopter exploded, I and many others out of the house to see what happens. Shamraiz also come out and camp gates opened, we went in, many bodies were scattered, because this is a great camp, some parts of the body is lying here, some there, legs, arms, heads, bodies torn, as long as it , some parts of the helicopter engine, machines or other parts may be associated with fuel exploded, so we hurried out. At that time, Shamraiz taken, but he was at his house now, but no one was allowed to meet her and I did not get a chance to talk to him.

Then the anchor said that they had been in the camp and Shamrez is a gardener there. We know that two men, Tariq Arshad and stay there. They have good relations with neighbors, they used to buy goods from local stores. Sometimes the dates of import and use them to send more goods to their neighbors.

Then the reporter was in Masjir Abdullah Bin zubeir, closest to bin Laden camp. He asked a man: Do you think people will be glad and happy if they never met with Osama?

The man replied: Yes, probably, because he is a Muslim and he is a believer in God.

Men who were interviewed were living across the camp. His cousin, Jamrez Sahab Khan worked at the camp to grow vegetables. he was taken away from all the noise, Bashir said he did not see when they brought her cousin.

Reporter: Did you talk with your cousin?

Bashir: No, I do not see him in the house. "They're not going to let him out and they would not let me go."

Two other men, Tariq Arshad Sahib Sahib and duty to go to the market to buy branded goods internationally. Dates, dried meat found in the camp. Also cuisine which came from the camp to the house of Bashir and the goods used to be submitted to Bashir.

The reporter again standing in front of Masjid Abdullah bin Zubeir, he again asked the people who were there, if Osama came to the mosque if they would be happy? One answer might be and others say no, bin Laden does not live here, but he was Muslim and he is a believer. Interview over.

Bashir said that his city is a city of peace, no fights and killings and he was not happy because they make his city to be scary with all this news. One thing is very clearly visible in the video, two helicopters flying and never landed, one landed down the people who speak the language Pastun to the roof around 10-12 people for 20 minutes and again pick him up and then explode. Body parts hands, feet, head and all limbs terlhat. Pakistan army and the police came to spread in the crowd. The whole scene is cleaned, there is no evidence that terisa for review.

watch in you tube now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vo-L3VACs
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum