Forum for Everybody and Promotion
Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
President
President
https://freeadvertise.forumotion.com

Director of the CIA and Osama Obama Not See Shot, Just Listen 'Geronimo  Empty Director of the CIA and Osama Obama Not See Shot, Just Listen 'Geronimo

Wed May 04, 2011 5:24 am
Director of the CIA and Osama Obama Not See Shot, Just Listen 'Geronimo  Obama-nobar-D
Langley - Photos of the White House Situation Room where the President of the United States (U.S.)(advertise for free), Barack Obama is a movie with its staff questioned. CIA Director Leon Panetta stated both he and Obama did not see Osama dead. They only hear the signals 'Geronimo'.

The statement by CIA Director Leon Panetta was delivered during an interview with Jim Lehrer of Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), as reported by PBS website on Wednesday (04/05/2011).

"Are you really, seeing as Osama bin Laden was shot?" asked Jim Lehrer.

"No. Not at all. We, you know, has some observations on the approach to there, but we have no direct information flow with the actual execution of the operation itself because they through some things," said Panetta.

Lehrer was grilling how to photograph Obama on the Situation Room, the White House. "Is he ( Obama) to see everything, from the time the actual, real-time action that is going on?" Lehrer asked.

"No. No, not at all. I think, you know, we see from, you know, some parts of operations that we know that the helicopter fell to the ground, that the team was heading into a closed page. And that is the information that we follow," Panetta clear.

Panetta continued, one of the team moving toward the compound. "There's a time span of 20-25 minutes where, you know, really do not know what exactly is going on. And there's a very tense moment we are waiting for information. But in the end, Admiral Raven back and said it had to get the word 'Geronimo', code representing bin Laden, "said Panetta.

In the interview, Panetta said that military operations in Pakistan that included 'Tittle 50' which means the secret operation, and on the orders of U.S. President directly. The President's order came down to him.

"And I, you know, the man who commanded the mission. But I must tell you that the leader is actually the Admiral McRaven because he was on the scene. And he's really in power in a military operation to get bin Laden," he explained.

Well, what is presented on PBS this Panetta confirmed White House reporters during a press briefing with White House spokesman Jim Carney.

"I just clarify Leon Panetta on PBS that he or the President did not see the actual shooting. The President has seen the actual photos, is not it?" asked one reporter.

"Again, I do not want to go on who is viewing photos or where they are," Carney said as quoted by the White House site.

Carney repeat that what is conveyed counterterrorism adviser to President John Brennan that the President and several high-ranking national security agencies gathered in the Situation Room and allows them to follow the developments minute by minute operation.

"They see and hear the development. I can not give detailed information than that, but this is the time of surgery and moments of tension which Mr. Brennan described yesterday," said Carney.

"So if they (Obama and his top brass in the Situation Room), look at the Leon Panetta?" asked the reporter.

"Once again, they receive the development of real time, minute by minute operation in Pakistan. But they receive much information at one time," said Carney.

When an ambush operation in the mansion Osama, Leon Panetta and Obama are in a place separate and equally to monitor developments in Pakistan via satellite. Obama was in the White House, was Panetta at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. Panetta gave narrative of impressions visible.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum