Forum for Everybody and Promotion
Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gamerx
Luetnant
Luetnant

Believers Irish man Strike The Flag Tauhid Will flag at British Empty Believers Irish man Strike The Flag Tauhid Will flag at British

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 am
Irish man named Khalid Kelly, one that dreams "Islamic black flag" wait for it will flag at territorial Dáil (Ireland) returned from Pakistan. Now it forms one group named Islam for Irish.

Have seven years since Khalid Kelly earlier one is altar child at changed church as Islam (neophyte). It has once perform deep Late Late Show's event, kelly's that time put on black and grey chasuble, it adjoined by organisational member humanity Al Muhajirun who gets center at English. It declares for to plead attack 11th September and declaring for some day this the world following will uphold Syariah's law Islam. Indeed oration it this was welcomed by jeer by audience that European heathen majority.

kelly becomes kind of "icon" for found Al Muhajirun group by ulama known by Syiria's origin Umar Bakri's Sheikh Muhammad. Its relationship with that move is continued year-around until on year 2004 this agglomerate name rather sinking.

Alone kelly routinely been featured deep write-up tabloids. She has once emerge at CNN and saying that London bombardment on year 2005 can be corrected since Tony Blair's abroad policies that repress Moslem state.

Media afterwards multitude announces it and calling as "Irish neophyte That popularly". Her canard is at right evident Pakistan while a reporter to one newspaper interviews it at Pakistani on November then. That article gets title "Irish man That Wants To Kill Since Islam". kelly prides with all weapon training that it trips at Pakistani desert.

"I have at road wend jihad," allegedly. "Front week, InshaAllah I can be at Afghanistan to fight England soldier". But kelly's dream was formed, she doesn't be transferred goes to Afghanistan.

Reason kelly is not goes to Afghanistan because judgment sort of friends that that at Peshawar's Pakistani border it pretty much can be kidnapped since skin color and its performance, maybe Taliban can kidnap it or kills it if it is suspected as operative of America.

While is at Dublin week then, kelly words that it believes to warm up worried intelejen to her which is engaged Pakistan. "I go to there for fose by men as me and helping to institute one Islamic state." But it returns to Ireland on April then.

Its beard is now becoming deluge with grey fur and its face adds little bit fat.

Shortly the afters returns to Ireland, kelly foses with public Moslem. And it now lief is called by the name of Ash Usamah (its boy given by Usamah's name) that person remembers it

kelly is one of the most speaker vocalic deep one demonstration outside Belgian legation on month of May then. It berorasi to protest veil ban that diberlakukan will at Belgian one will repress Europe Moslem and it declares for to dream sees "Islamic black flag" at Dáil's region Éireann. It also reproach Shannon's airport purpose by America team and criticizes Irish soldier participation in NATO'S mission in invasion at Afghanistan.

She makes similar statement at the interview with Éireann's Metro newspaper first few this moon, add that Ireland is target "attack" since its involvement at Afghanistan.

On its activity this kelly several times was visitted on duty security since it returns.

"They want that I stop to converse, but I won't stop", allegedly. Not problem if I at Pakistani, Lebanon, England or Ireland, there is liabilities for speaking anyplace you lie. I don't converse about battle in here, at Ireland, but I push Moslem citizen for meeting their task."

Story about how kelly, a neophyte former nurse and have once at jail at Arabic Saudi because distills and sell alcohol will be told deep one documentary film gets title "Innocent martial". This film will be featured deep one film festival at American.

To day to day Metro Éireann, Khalid kelly says it stills to try to form organization at Irish by the name of "Islam for Irish". This name is kindred by the name of Islam4UK what does constitute "reincarnation" of Al Muhajirun's group. But that group was prohibitted at months of January beginning British yesterday in consideration national security.

Source: voa is islam. com / almuhajirun. net
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum