Forum for Everybody and Promotion
Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
President
President
https://freeadvertise.forumotion.com

Total Advertising Google Free Visitor Empty Total Advertising Google Free Visitor

Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:33 am
Admin here

Hello guys all members or visitors of the forum....

Really I'm so happy that i see our advertising not only shown in the local forum but also our advertising now appeared in the 1st page of google. I cannot calculate exactly numbers of advertising with title of keyword but I can predict from google analytics and trial of search in the www.google.com that 80 % of our advertising in the 1st page of google. This amazing, you can imagine billions of topic become in waiting list to appeared in the page of google.

Now you can check your ads after posting in our forum not to long ...one day or two days maybe your ads in the 1st page of google too.
But remember before you posting your ads choice the best keyword of title that can bring visitor to our promotion business. Not just posting ! Choice your title of ads with trend topic in the world. ( sample Trend News or article ).

Remember don't cheat in advertising becouse we have hundrend blank pages and enough memory for your advertising. Don't scammed or admin wil remove your advertising without announcement.

This my invitation to you. Join to the forum and begin to posting your business promotion. See your ads in search engine www.google.com and get free visitors online.

Thanks for your attention
Back again to myhomework

best regards

admin

Total Advertising Google Free Visitor 1st_pa10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum