Forum for Everybody and Promotion
Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
yyao12345
Soldier
Soldier

Giants C O'Hara doubtful after missing third practice in row Empty Giants C O'Hara doubtful after missing third practice in row

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:56 pm
Adam Koets , who has never started as a member of the offensive line in his four years in the NFL, will replace O'Hara if he cannot play.
"You're nervous and anxious for every game," said Koets, who made his first NFL start last week against the Colts as an extra tight end. "Obviously, wholesale reebok jerseys to get this opportunity, I'm excited. I've been here a long time, and I'm ready to go show what I can do."
O'Hara has not missed a start since the wild-card game in 2007. However, he has been bothered by tendinitis in his left ankle and Achilles' tendon since the team reported to training camp in August.
Koets averaged roughly 50 snaps a game in the preseason so he is used to working with Manning.
O'Hara had his left foot put in a boot on Monday and he has not practiced this week.baseball jerseys Coach Tom Coughlin said his availability will be a game-time decision, noting that the 33-year-old is the type of player who doesn't need practice to play. ravens football jerseys
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum