Forum for Everybody and Promotion
Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sanrego
Soldier
Soldier

Look for additional duracell myGrid accessories to charge more devices Empty Look for additional duracell myGrid accessories to charge more devices

Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:06 am
The charger works great. Simply place the phone on the charging pad and it charges. No problems there. Overall it's a great little product, and it gets better if everyone in the house has a phone with this type of case because everyone can just rest their phone down and it gets charged from the one simple charging station, this eliminates countless adapters and cords and makes life a heck of a lot easier. Overall it's a great little product, and it gets better if everyone in the house has a phone with this type of case because everyone can just rest their phone down and it gets charged from the one simple charging station, this eliminates countless adapters and cords and makes life a heck of a lot easier. The charger works great. Simply place the phone on the charging pad and it charges. No problems there.

Look for additional duracell myGrid accessories to charge more devices Duracell-mygrid-wireless-charger

The one use that I see the myGrid serving well is as a charging dock on a desk. Keeping the phone plugged in and then unplugging it everytime I want to use it is a real pain. So being able to keep my phone charged by just tossing it down on the desk is very appealing to me. However, the case is so annoying that I think that the case will just stay with the myGrid for use only when sitting at the desk. The duracell myGrid charges devices "wirelessly". That sounds cool, but then you realize those devices have to be inserted into a special case. So in order to use this product you will either have to put your iPhone into and out of the special case, or simply decide to use the included case which adds a bulky piece to the bottom charging region of your phone. The case fits the iPhone 3G well, will sorta fit an iPod touch, and sorta fit an iPhone 4. It says that the plate charges up to 4 devices; I'm not sure I could fit four devices on the plate. But you must realize that for each device you want to charge, you will have to pay for the very expensive charging case. All said and done by the time you get the starter kit and the cases to charge 4 devices (the starter kit comes with 1 case) you will be out about a hundred and fifty bucks.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum