Forum for Everybody and Promotion
Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
President
President
https://freeadvertise.forumotion.com

mr kofi anan scam letter Empty mr kofi anan scam letter

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 am
From Mr.Kofi Annan.

Dearest One,

I am the Auditor of International Commercial Bank of Ghana Tamale branch in the Northern region of Ghana. I got your contact when I was searching for an overseas partner to assist me through banker's seminar held recently in Madrid the capital city of Spain. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I,as auditor it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last two years 2009 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the auditor made five million eight hundred and seventy thousand united state dollars ($5,870,000) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of.I have placed this funds in what we call ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT with no beneficiary.

As the auditor of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 35% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer,and all I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office International Remittance Department can order the transfer to your designated bank account. I will be very appreciative if you can return to me with urgent dispatch to enable me advise you on the modalities.

I await to receive your immediate response.

Regards,
Mr.Kofi Annan.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum