Forum for Everybody and Promotion
Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to advertise forum. Please don't try to scam!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Annie Ao
coupral
coupral

TIME to FORGET MOSS’ES DEPARTURE Empty TIME to FORGET MOSS’ES DEPARTURE

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:04 pm
Moss’ departure left the Patriots without a deep threat who could open up things underneath for receivers like Wes Welker. Branch is fast, but is more of a possession receiver.
So forget about comparing Branch to Randy Moss when Minnesota visits on Sunday. Moss’ trade to the Vikings of NFL wholesale nfl jerseys on Oct. 6 created a need for a reliable, experienced wide receiver that Branch filled when he was traded on Oct. 12. But he’s not worried about any contrast. And he’s not concerned about the reception Moss will receive from Patriots fans, either. “I don’t know how that’s going to pan out,” Branch said. “Am I excited to see it? No. I just want to go out and do my job and, hopefully, we win this game.”
Still, he wouldn’t mind running under some long passes from Tom Brady. “We all would as receivers, but everything has to work,” Branch said. “Once you get in the flow—the front line doing their job, Tom doing his job and also the receivers doing theirs—so it may take time. It may be game by game. We’re going to take what they give us.” “I think it was more what we were doing wrong,” Branch said, as opposed to what the Chargers defense was doing right. “The last thing we try to focus on is what other teams are doing. If we focus on what we’re doing, I think we’ll be OK, and I think we didn’t have a lot of good things on the field last week. We came out at halftime, had a great drive. We made a couple of positive plays later on in the game. But early on, it wasn’t good.”
Even though Moss is gone, the Patriots say their offense hasn’t changed.
Branch has 13 catches with the Patriots in NFL team nfl nhl jerseys He had nine in his first game, a 23-20 overtime win over Baltimore in which he scored a touchdown. That single-game total matched Moss’ total in his four games with New England. Last Sunday, Branch caught four passes in a 23-20 win at the San Diego Chargers. But Brady threw for just 159 yards.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum